Thursday, June 03, 2010

It's 7:58

And I've already showered, given a football player a ride to lift weights, helped finish up three eighth grade English assignments that were due today (I refused to start working on them at 9:30 last night. I was way too tired and impatient. Told her she had to get up at six if she wanted help which she did).

I am now going to wake up a few more teenager and a very cute 11 year old and we are going to head to school for the next to the last day. THen I'll head over to my office and possibly, later, blog something worth reading. I'm still chewing on the comments from this post. Does anyone else have feedback? It was missing under lots of pictures and some of you may have missed it.

2 comments:

~Dinah said...

since I read this at 7:43 this morning, I'm thinking, unless the 30 miles between us puts you in a different time zone, you have an extra hour to boot today!f

Claudia said...

OK, Ok, so 6:58 and I can't tell time!