Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Why I Love Pay Per Post

If you want to make money from your blog, this is really the way to go. Why? Put ads on blogs through Pay Per Post.

Well, several reasons. You write one post. You put it on your blog. You leave it there for 30 days. You get Paypalled (is that a word?) some money. Maybe $4.00. Or maybe $6. Sometimes $10.00. If you have a lot of readership, even more.

And here is the neat part. It isn't a secret. You can tell people that you're being paid to write. It's not like other places where you can't tell people to click on the ads.

I will make more money writing this than I might make on a pay-per-click ad in 2 weeks. Grant it, I don't have to do any work, but I also only makes cents a day. And that's only if you click, which I can't tell you to do but it doesn't matter if I tell you to or not, because you don't anyway.

So, I take my 10 minutes. I write my entry. You read it or don't. I can have anything else on my blog that i want to. And I make money. I've been a member since September and have written 18 posts. I've made $141.00. And the whole process has been easy, seamless and fun.

But what I like best is the fact that it isn't tricky. It's easy to figure out -- no formulas or anything -- just plain blogging for bucks. You ought to try it. You can see the referral spots on my blog as well.

No comments: