Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday Morning Surprise

Salinda had apologized at her own intiation last night for being so ugly to me, so I went to bed fairly relieved and calm. I got up to find Tony completely ready for church. Jimmy and Rand have already left, having volunteeered to serve at a benefit breakfast at church this morning. So this is looking to be a fairly easy pre-church morning.

Looks like Bart and I will both be able to go to Ricardo's soccer game this afternoon, which will be fun. It's a beautiful day outside.

Kari already blogged about last night's drama. We're thinking about buying Durabond directly from a medical supply company in bulk for Dominyk. His hand is going to be fine.

It will be nice to be back into the routine tomorrow -- kids in summer school, me in my office getting things done, everything back on an even keel.

Knock on Wood.

No comments: