Monday, June 18, 2007

Jam Packed Day

Once again, I have myself scheduled for a jam packed day.

I am starting by getting 5 kids out of bed -- 4 for summer school and one for "homeschool summer school" with me, which will take place in the van.

I have to take two kids to summer school because I received no information about it in the mail. I need to make sure they are signed up, etc. Then Ricardo and I are leaving for a staffing with John in SIoux Falls and I'm doing a post-placement visit on the way back. We should be returning home at around supper time.

This evening I have to pack, finish instructions for Bart, and complete my presentation (which is almost finished). Then tomorrow I leave on the earliest shuttle for my business trip.

I'll be stopping at various places with wireless internet today to check messages... maybe I'll blog from there, who knows.

No comments: