Friday, June 29, 2007

Got Over Myself and I'm Fine

After Bart left with the kids-- and a nasty experience that was, getting everyone ready to go -- I took off for the coffee shop. A couple hours to work, a visit and a card game with friends, and I was back on track. Salinda and I had a nice enough time having supper and then the older kids and I watched a movie, too dumb and disgusting to mention.

I slept a good long time then enjoyed a long meeting today at the coffee shop with my coworker who started officially in Mankato today. We reviewed our cases and it was actually fun.

Now everyone is home and we are planning the rest of the day. Bart is going up to get Kyle for the weekend, and kids are off to do various fun things.

Another ride on the emotional roller coaster of my life.

No comments: