Friday, June 08, 2007

A full Work Day and Gratitude to Bart




I sat at my computer for almost 12 hours today. And it was amazingly quiet here.

I left only to lunch with Tim and Sue and Sarah (thanks guys). The rest of the day I was here.

And Bart returned grateful to have gone. And the kids returned very excited about things they saw and did today. You can read about it and see a very cute picture here

I didn't get as much done as i had hoped, but certainly got more done than I had figured I would today.

The kids were home less than 5 minutes before one of them started an argument with me. Heavy sigh. They ask a question they know I will say no to, and then when I say no they act shocked, surprised, amazed, bewildered and begin to argue.

Duh. I'm not changing my mind. How many years do I have to say the same things before everyone figures it out?

No comments: