Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Another Night of Meandering Through Weirdness

Last night, again in my dreams I was applying for a job at Hospitality House, an organization I was working for for a couple years about 11-13 years ago. I took off my shoes while I was waiting for my interview and then when it was time to go in, all I could see liined up in front of the door were at least 150 pairs of black shoes. I tried to find mind and finally just slipped my feet into which ever pair I could find.

The interview was immediately over (apparently not important enough to make it into the plot of my dream) and I was heading back to the hotel. On the way, I was going to stop by the building where Bart was interviewing for his job but found out that he was being controlled by aliens through mind control and that we were going to have to rescue him. They had gotten into his mind through his cell phone, but we didn't know how to get them to stop controlling his mind. I decided I needed help from the kids.

I went back to the hotel and they were all sitting there watching a PG 13 movie (only kids over 13 can watch them here, so they were disobeying me even in my dreams). It was a gorgeous five star hotel suite, but I had to go to the bathroom and discovered that the hotel toilet was an outhouse hole. I used it, and then returned to get the kids.

We found Bart and realized when we found him that indeed his mind was being controlled. But then it occurred to me -- the lightbulb went on and I knew that it was his sweat! All we needed to do was get some deoderant on him. But the aliens did not want him to have deoderant on. So all of the kids and I were doing our best to get that deoderant on his not so short, not so week, not so small body. And the aliens did not want the deoderant on.

But I woke up before we accomplished the tasks. I haven't talked to him much this morning since I woke up, but fortunately it seems that the aliens are no longer controlling his brain.

No comments: